If you had an accident or a crash that left you with a broken Lauf made product, you might be eligible for our Crash Replacement program which gives you 50% discount of the price of a replacement product. To be eligible for crash replacement discount:
- It’s been less than five-years since date of purchase.
- The damage prevents normal or safe use of the product resulting from a crash or handling related accident.
- You are the original owner of the product. Lauf reserves the right to require information such as order confirmation or receipt from you confirming that you’re the original owner, and the date of sale or delivery.
- You can be required to send the faulty product for inspection as part of the process to determine eligibility for crash replacement. In which case Lauf will cover shipping costs.
- If the original model has been discontinued and a successor model doesn’t exist, you will be provided with a store credit equal to 50% of the price of the original model.
- Shipping and custom fees, and the cost of rebuilding a bike are not covered by Lauf.
We hold the right to deny providing a discounted product or store credit through our Crash Replacement program if we determine in our discretion that it’s being misused.