Lauf made products are warranted for seven years from sale date to the original owner of the product in the event of material and/or manufacturing defects. If you received a faulty product or have concerns about your product, please fill in the appropriate contact form.
For subsequent owners, the warranty is 2 years from initial delivery from Lauf.
- Warranty does not cover paint damages post-delivery, wear and tear, nor damage caused by misuse, modifications made to the product, neglect, accident, or crash (in case of an accident or a crash, please see our crash replacement section).
- Lauf reserves the right to require information such as order confirmation or receipt from you confirming that you’re the original owner, and the date of sale or delivery.
- You can be required to send the faulty product for inspection as part of the process to determine eligibility for warranty replacement. In which case Lauf will cover shipping costs.
- If you get a replacement product from Lauf, you’ll be required to ship the faulty product to Lauf which will become the property of Lauf. Lauf will cover shipping costs and reimburse you for the reasonable cost of rebuilding the bike by a bike mechanic if a copy of the invoice is provided (if cost of rebuilding is beyond common practice, Lauf reserves the right to limit reimbursement accordingly). Lauf will not warranty the work of the bike mechanic.
- If the problem lies with one of the components on the bike that are not manufactured by Lauf (SRAM, e*thirteen, etc.) please refer to their customer service directly. If you’re not successful in getting your problem addressed, please let us know, we’d like to help if we can!
- Any issues resulting from modifications done to the frame, fork or handlebar will not be covered under Lauf warranty policy.
- Using a trailer will void the warranty, please see this note.
- Lauf reserves the right to provide a replacement in a successor model or similar color to the faulty product, or a refund in case the model has been discontinued and no successor model is available.
If the product is older than seven years, and something happens, please connect with us anyway because we still care about you.
3rd party components
Each 3rd party component on your bike comes with a warranty from the manufacturer. The following list provides warranty contact information for warranty issues on third-party components (e.g. groupsets, wheels, saddles).
SRAM : Please contact your local SRAM dealer. They should take care of all SRAM warranty correspondence.
e*thirteen: contact e*thirteen directly. For more information please visit here
Maxxis: contact Maxxis directly. For more information please visit here
Fizik: Please contact us directly through the warranty form below.
FSA: Please contact us directly through the warranty form below.